It’s this Sunday, 28th January!
HQ is Lubenham Village Hall
There are 2 routes on offer: 33 miles or 68 miles
Further details now available:
- Contact details: Jon Durnin firstname.lastname@example.org
- HQ will be open from 8.30am for registration, and the first riders will depart at 9am
- Riders under 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult
- Cost £5 per rider
- Route markers and support are not supplied, riders are expected to be self-reliant
- Please note: Lubenham Village Hall has a new floor, and cleated shoes will need to be removed before you enter the HQ.
- If you are doing the longer ride, you should be aiming to be signed in and on the road by 9.30am at the latest to allow for enough time.
- The HQ will be open until 14.30, with hot drinks available.
- Riders who do not intend to return to the HQ need to either tell us their intentions when they sign on, or text an organiser to say they are not returning (organiser contact details will be available on the day).
- Please note that if weather conditions are icy, the ride may need to be cancelled. Please keep an eye on the Club website and/or Facebook page for updates.
- We are looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to be available from midday for a couple of hours to provide support as riders return to the HQ – if you are available to help, or are able to help after you have done your ride, please let Jon Durnin or Phil Rayner know.
- Cakes and hot drinks at start/finish