The wait is over….
Will open on 23rd November 2020
Under 12’s £3
Under 18’s £5
Over 18’s £10
Registration for the league will be via British Cycling portal.
Registrations will not be accepted until the 1st race is confirmed. This ensures that a full refund will be available (£1 admin fee taken by BC is non-refundable).
Priority will be given to league members from the previous 2 seasons before opening to new registrations.
2020/21 Race day timings
Please see League registration T&C document
Entry Fees for 2020/21
U9 & U12 – £4
Youth – £8
Junior (Male & Female) – £10
Veteran (Male & Female) – £18
Senior (Men & Female) – £18
Online entries close on the Tuesday (23:59pm) before the event.
No additional charges to be made by promoting clubs – this includes parking.
Entries will be prioritised to league members and then to others at the organiser’s discretion. The organisers decision will be final and not subject to debate.
Entries will not be accepted until the Event Organiser confirms the race is going ahead as close to the race as possible. This ensures that a refund will be available until entries are accepted (£1 admin fee taken by BC is non-refundable).
Once entries are accepted then the organiser has the right to deduct event costs before a refund is released.
This will be completed within 30 days of the planned event.
Proposed Race Dates
20th December – Rockingham
3rd January – Cattows Farm
10th January – Mallory Park
24th January – Misterton
7th February – Blaby
Thank you to the promoting clubs.
Race Results & League Tables
Race Results to be shared by links to D3RaceTec Website, league tables to be shared via LCXL Facebook page and website.
League tables will be used for gridding purposes only. There are no race day prizes or league prizes this season.
D3RaceTec Timing Chips.
Timing Chips to be distributed by D3RaceTec at each event.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 and the associated increased costs and reduced income because of rider limits there will be no overall league prizes/awards for this season nor prizes at individual rounds.
Please ensure you follow all COVID19 restrictions put in place by the organisers to ensure that the event is as safe as possible and ensures that future races can take place.
Specific points include but not limited to:
• Access to the event location with specific arrival and departure times.
• Riders must register how many people will be in the vehicle. In the event of a Track and Trace incident the rider will be contacted, and it will be the rider’s responsibility to inform Track and Trace who else accompanied them in the vehicle.
• PPE to be used where required and requested.
• One bike policy (No pits)
• The use of jet washers is not permitted anywhere at race venues, including the car parks.
• No spectators (guardians and parents to be always kept to a minimum and social distancing to be applied)
• Social distancing to be applied during warm up, sighting lap, gridding and at the finish.
• The sighting lap will be a single lap, and competitors are not allowed to retrace their steps to repeat a part of the course or an obstacle.
• Please also abide by the government regulations about travelling to or from high risk areas.
The league has a vastly different role this season, to support the event organisers in promoting races for the Leicestershire area. We hope you can support the league in turn to ensure racing can happen in some form this season, and to return next season in the strength seen in 2019-20. Thank you.