Club runs are back. As usual, we’ll be setting out from The Square, Market Harborough, at 9.15am.
However, there will be a few changes to the normal routine, as outlined below:
- To take part in a club run, you MUST sign up in advance by responding to the Facebook post or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register by 6pm Saturday at the latest; but the earlier the better. By signing up in advance, it means the Club can ensure there are sufficient ride leaders on the day.
- All riders must observe social distancing when meeting at The Square; during the ride and at the finish.
- In line with British Cycling requirements, riders will go out in groups of up to 15 (but typically 8 to 10); and will be grouped with others of similar speed where possible.
- Rides will set off in a variety of directions to ensure groups don’t merge.
- We will ride two abreast where it is safe to do so.
- Rides will generally be 2-2.5hrs in duration and will end at Welland Park Cafe.
- Riders are asked to pop a face mask and gloves in their back pocket in the unlikely event of needing to help a fellow rider at close quarters. Riders are also advised to familiarise themselves with Section Two of British Cycling’s The Way Forward guidance (Click here to view).