From May to October, British Cycling in partnership with Leicester City Council will be holding Bike Fest sessions on hte last Saturday of the month at the Leicester cycle circuit at New College, Leicester from 1pm – 4pm.
The events will consist of the follow;
- Ready set Ride coaching (Learn to ride)
- Go-Ride skills for kids
- Adaptive cycle provision provided by Leicester Wheels For All.
- CycloneWorks and their crazy bike fleet and smoothie bike.
- Cycle hire (a range of kids and adults bikes available)
- Santander E-Bike test rides
- Rickshaw rides provided by British Cycling and Leicester City Council Ride Leaders.
- Dr Bike
If you know of anyone who might be interested, do let them know.
You can find out more from RyanSalmon@britishcycling.org.uk