Some important news re the Club’s first Bruntingthorpe Team Race Night.
- You’ve got until midnight on Sunday to enter the first of our four Team Race Nights, which kick off on Tuesday (July 13). We’ve already got 40 riders signed up – 14 for the Fast Race, 20 for the Brisk Race and six for the Steady Race (if there can ever be such a thing).
- With capacity for 60 riders, it’s still a case of the more the merrier – and your Club is particularly keen for road race newbies to give the Steady Race a try. You’ll love it.
- Many members have signed up but not yet paid. All riders competing on Tuesday are reminded that payment must be made by midnight on Sunday to take advantage of the discounted entry fee. If you have not paid by Sunday you will not get the discount.
- Payments details can be found here. Please also email John Welsford at email@example.com when you pay.
- Riders are also reminded not to arrive at Bruntingthorpe before 6pm and to be available for a compulsory briefing from the race Commissaire at 6.50pm.
- You will need to show proof that you have a TLI licence – if you haven’t already done so (to save time send a picture of your licence in advance to Jon Durnin via WhatsApp or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) )
- And finally (and blindingly obvious) no tri bars on Team Race Nights.