Hi Whizz Kids, we’ve all ready for our test event tomorrow. We have enough Anti-bacterial gel and wipes and we have riders prebooked. Prebooking is now closed for tomorrows session, if all goes well we’ll be back with another pretty soon but just a couple of things to note.
- Please arrive as close to 2:00pm as possible. We’ll check you in against the start sheet when you arrive, there will be no sign-on on the day
- If you haven’t prebooked then I’m sorry but you’ll have to miss this session. News about future sessions will be posted on the club website, club Facebook page and email.
- Riders will be working in small groups of no more than 5 riders plus one coach and the plan is we’ll rotate around the different zones.
- This is a test event so we may adapt this as we go and it’ll be coaching only with no racing or bunch events like Circle of Doom at the end.
- Parents, if you are staying please keep a safe distance, we’re working on 2m distance at all times within the session.
Finally, if anyone is showing any symptoms or has been in contact with anyone who has please don’t join us this time.