It’s Club Run time again; and this Sunday we’ll be riding out at three speeds (fast, steady, and v steady).
As usual, we’ll be leaving The Square, Market Harborough, at 9.15am.
However, there are a few changes riders should be aware of – as outlined below:
1. To take part in a club run, you MUST sign up in advance by responding to this Facebook post or by emailing email@example.com
. Please register by 6pm
Saturday at the latest; but the earlier the better. By signing up in advance,
it means the Club can ensure there are sufficient ride leaders on the day.
2. All riders must observe social distancing when meeting at The Square; during the ride and at the finish.
3. Riders will go out in groups of six (max); and will be grouped with others of similar speed where possible.
4. Rides will set off in a variety of directions to ensure groups don’t merge.
5. We will ride two abreast where it is safe to do so.
6. Rides will generally be 2-2.5hrs in duration and will end at Welland Park Cafe.
7. Riders are asked to pop a face mask and gloves in their back pocket in the unlikely event of needing to help a fellow rider at close quarters. Riders are also advised to familiarise themselves with Section Two of British Cycling’s The Way Forward guidance.
8. And finally, members in the Leicester lockdown area are asked not to join rides until the lockdown is over..