Skip to content

Update – 5 mile dash course inspection and Sunday club runs.

Those planning to compete in the 5 mile dash tomorrow are likely to be aware of a heavy band of rain passing through overnight and into tomorrow morning.

At the time of writing the event will start at 10am as planned and will remain ‘on’ until riders are notified to the contrary. A course inspection will take place early in the morning. An update will be placed on FB and the club website by 7:45am should it be necessary to postpone.

The decision regarding the club runs will also be made in the morning ( Sunday 6th Oct.)

The safety of riders and marshalls is paramount.


General News, News

%d bloggers like this: