- Do you have a mountain bike?
- Are you aged 12 or over?
- Would you like to race for an hour in a racing format similar to cyclocross?
- Do you want to improve your bike handling?
- Do you want to prepare for the cyclocross season?
- Do you want to ride a local race series?
If the answers to the above are yes then the FNSS is for you. See link for a guide and the draft race calendar (also available from the MTB page) :
We will also need volunteers to help run the WVCC round which we’re hosting at Kilworth Springs Golf Course on 31 May. Marshals are needed during the race and help setting up the course is needed on the Thursday evening and Friday afternoon – and it would be appreciated if racing members could help dismantle the course afterwards.