- The start line is half way round the course on the outskirts of Medbourne on the road to/from Drayton. You will need to allow at least 15 minutes to ride to the start at an easy pace. Don’t be late.
- For those unfamiliar with the course, it passes through a number of villages and riders must take extreme care re parked cars and other hazards associated with a built-up area.
- The road down past the school in Middleton on the way to Bringhurst is rough in parts.
- Sign on will be open from 6pm and the weather looks good.
- Last but not least, we are hoping to barbecue a few burgers and hand out a few complimentary drinks for riders and marshals / timekeepers at the end of the event.