Local company MRM have kindly donated a large selection of cycling kit to us and this is your chance to get hold of some of it.
Read this previous article about the kit donation.
The donated kit (300+ items!) is being donated to club members via a lottery process.
Exciting news… The kit lottery is NOW OPEN for entries!
With thanks to Claire Moore for organising and managing this lotto.
Rules for entering the lottery;
- You must be a paid up member for 2018/2019
- You must have signed up to the marshaling rota for 2018/2019 – available here
- You may only apply for items that are for your own personal use. If the lottery adjudicator deems that you have applied for items that are not for your own personal use, your entry with be removed
- Multiple applications for the same item, from the same person are not allowed
- No size exchanges will be made – please make sure the item you are applying for will fit before applying
- If an item is not suitable please return it to the adjudicator for re-distribution
- If you win an item, you are encouraged to make a donation to the local Air Ambulance fund
- The lottery will continue until all items have been won
- Items will be held for ten days only, it is your responsibility to arrange collection
- Under no circumstances are the items to be sold on
- The lottery adjudicators decision is final
- You be notified by email if you have been successful
- The lottery will close at 9am on 8th April 2018, entries after this time will not be entered