Bruntingthorpe Events, July and August 2021
These events are for Welland Valley Cycling Club members only, and those participating will need to comply with site security and submit to a temperature test on arrival.
No personal photography will be allowed, and no posting on social media.
For the TTs and Circuit Races
- Make sure you read the site rules for this event (see below). By signing up, you agree to abide by these rules
- No spectators are allowed to accompany adult riders.
- Juvenile and junior Riders can be accompanied by one adult, please make sure the event organiser knows the name of your accompanying adult. All riders aged 12 to 17 will need to produce a signed TLI consent form at their first event (https://www.tlicycling.com/u/TLICycling_Under-18-Event-Entry-Form-includes-ParentGuardian-Declaration.pdf)
- Direct payment on sign-up to get a discount by 11 July, or pay per event on the night. No entry on the line (i.e. you must have signed on through Sign Up Genius)
- Site open from 6pm, please do not arrive before this time.
- Read the Covid guidance and RA. It is important that we continue to adhere to guidance. Do not gather at the start (max 3 riders) or crowd the sign on area.
- Max 60 riders.
- No socialising, once the event has finished, please leave the site. Results will be made available after the event.
For the Whizz Kids event:
- Whizz Kids can be accompanied by one adult, please submit accompanying adult’s name on the sign up
- Site open from 6pm, session begins at 6.30pm and will last for one hour.
- Max 25 riders
- No socialising, once the event has finished, please leave the site.
By entering one of these events, you agree to comply with the site rules.
- When entering the site from Bath Lane (either by Pedal Bike or Motor Vehicle) you will make your way through our main security gatehouse, a member of our security will direct you to the left and ask you to follow the Welland Valley signs.
- Please follow the signs on the back road (https://wellandvalleycc.co.uk/bruntingthorpe-circuit-race-maps-and-risk-assessment), please do not stop or stray from this path at any point.
- You will arrive at the Old Control Tower building where a member of the Bruntingthorpe Events team will use a temperature scanner to record your temperature, this is mandatory and anyone that refuses this will be asked to leave site. Anyone that records a high temperature will be asked to park up in a separate area and a member of the Welland Valley team will respond.
- If your temperature is fine then you will be directed to the Whittle Building, a Welland Valley marshal will then direct you to either the sign in desk or the Whizz Kids area.
- Toilets are located in the Whittle Building and can be accessed through the rear door (please see below image), please note this will be a one in one out policy in order to maintain social distancing.
- Car Parking for the main race will be at the front of the Whittle Building and parking for the Whizz Kids event will be in front of the Go Kart Circuit.
- Whilst in this car parking area you are not to stray out of this area to look at aircraft or walk round the vehicles, you will only have access to the Whittle Building for signing in and toilets before the race. You will then be marshalled onto the circuit for the race.
- When the race has finished please return either to your vehicle to pack up or if you have come onto site on your bike please exit the site the same way you came in. Any riders that have driven on site must pack away and leave the site ASAP, please don’t use this time to socialise, the site needs to clear of all participants and organisers ASAP in order to secure the site.
- Please note anyone found ignoring the above rules will be removed from site.
- Please read the document provided by Welland Valley for full rules and regulations regarding Covid-19 safety during this event.