Now that we’re out of lockdown the Mudlarks cyclocross training sessions are restarting this Wednesday at 7pm behind Harborough Leisure Centre.
The session is open to adults and juveniles with a minimum age of 12. Rider numbers will be limited to 20.
You will need to book on to the sessions using Sign Up Genius using the link below. Non-members are welcome.
We will be running the sessions under a strict Covid19 protocol to protect riders and coaches. Unfortunately, this means rather a long list of do’s and don’ts, but better to read it now than listen to it on a wet winter night when you could be getting muddy. So please read on.
- No spectators – parents, either ride or wait in your car
- All riders to have lights front and rear (non-flashing please)
- We will mark out a grid system and you will be allocated a square each, if you are not moving, be in your square
- This is not a social event, so please keep moving until coach calls you to order
- If you bring gear that isn’t fixed to your bike, bring it in a backpack and leave it in your square
- First aid will be available, but its flippin difficult to administer and social distance at the same time so try to keep shiny side up
- Coach will clear the site down, so show up, work out and then head off
- We would like to buy some floodlights so will ask for a donation of £2 per session or a tenner for the series. Pay direct to WVCC.
- The club is really keen to promote these sessions and would welcome your feedback and ideas
- If you are suffering C19 symptoms – do not attend
- Unfortunately the session will be for Leicestershire riders only. Riders from tier 2 or other tier 3 areas should not attend. We recommend that Northants based riders attend the CX Capers training sessions in Corby on a Tuesday night instead.
- If you develop symptoms after a session – let the club know