Sign up is now open for week 2 of WVCC’s test series of CX training sessions on Wednesday 28 October behind Harborough Leisure Centre.
The session will run from 21 October – 25 November 7 – 8pm and will be open to adults and juveniles with a minimum age of 12. Rider numbers will be limited to 20.
You will need to book on to the sessions using Sign Up Genius using the link below. This will be open to WVCC members from the preceding Thursday morning through to Saturday evening and then open to all up until the session.
We will be running the sessions under a strict Covid19 protocol to protect riders and coaches. Unfortunately, this means rather a long list of do’s and don’ts, but better to read it now than listen to it on a wet October night when you could be getting muddy. So please read on.
- No spectators – parents, either ride or wait in your car
- All riders to have lights front and rear (non-flashing please)
- We will mark out a grid system and you will be allocated a square each, if you are not moving, be in your square
- This is not a social event, so please keep moving until coach calls you to order
- If you bring gear that isn’t fixed to your bike, bring it in a backpack and leave it in your square
- First aid will be available, but its flippin difficult to administer and social distance at the same time so try to keep shiny side up
- Coach will clear the site down, so show up, work out and then head off
- We would like to buy some floodlights so will ask for a donation of £2 per session or a tenner for the series. Pay direct to WVCC.
- The club is really keen to promote these sessions and would welcome your feedback and ideas
- If you are suffering C19 symptoms – do not attend
- If you live in a lockdown area (tier 3) – do not attend
- If you develop symptoms after a session – let the club know