With the lifting of CTT restrictions on Saturday we are delighted to announce that we will be running a test event next Tuesday 14/07. The initial TT will be a 10m loop from Naseby, 7pm start.
Significant new procedures have had to be put in place to protect riders and officials. You will need to read the detailed guidance as there are many changes to normal.
- This is an opportunity to Race not Socialize
- Initial event limited to 20 riders
- Registration by Sign up Genius opens 7am Thu 9/07. Details will be posted on the Club Website
- Existing first claim members only.
- Direct payment to club bank account
- You must not attend the event if you are subject to local lockdown restrictions.
- No entry on the day
- 3 marshals are needed for this event. Please sign up using Sign Up Genius with this link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a4ca8ab2aa5f94-wvcc1
- You need to read the full guidance!
If the event is deemed to be a success the club committee has given its approval for a calendar of events to run until the end of October.