Skip to content

Club runs cancelled on 3rd Feb.

Due to a weather forecast of -4 and the possibility of icy roads, the club runs in the morning are cancelled.

The following week, on the 10th February, the reliability ride takes place, so there will be no club runs that week either. They should be back on the 17th February, all being well.

Stay safe if you are out riding in this cold spell!


General News, News

%d bloggers like this: