If you are looking for the 2019 rota to sign up to help at the LCXL event at Marston Lodge please click here
All adult club members (18+) are required to help at a minimum of one Welland Valley CC racing event per year. And if you’re a competitor in TT / Road / Cross / Mountain bike races (both club and open events, then you should volunteer at least twice.
To make the process as easy as possible, you can now volunteer online – selecting the type of event (s) and the date (s) that suits you.
Please note the following when signing up using the volunteering form:
1. The number of marshals required for an event is indicated in brackets at the end of the event title .
2. The date format is month and then day (it’s US software – what can you do?)
3. The time given is the time you should arrive at race HQ (not the start time of the event).
4. Marshalling is very straight-forward, but if it’s your first time please indicate in the comment section.
5. Regular riders in TT, cyclocross, road racing and MTB events are reminded that they should sign up for at least two slots please.
6. All marshals are entitled to free tea or coffee after their shift, and are requested kindly to help with the washing up and clearing away at the end.
If you have any questions, then contact Chris Dainty: email@example.com