To make the process as easy as possible, you can now volunteer online – selecting the type of event (s) and the date (s) that suits you.
Please note the following when signing up using the volunteering form:
1. The number of marshals required for an event is indicated in brackets at the end of the event title .
2. The time given is the time you should arrive at race HQ (not the start time of the event).
3. Marshalling is very straight-forward, but if it’s your first time please indicate in the comment section.
4. Regular riders in TT, cyclocross, road racing and MTB events are reminded that they should sign up for at least two slots please.
5. All marshals are entitled to free tea or coffee after their shift, and are requested kindly to help with the washing up and clearing away at the end.
If you have any questions, then contact Chris Dainty: email@example.com