All adult club members (18+) are required to help at a minimum of one Welland Valley CC racing event per year. If you’re a competitor in TT / Road / Cross / Mountain bike races (both club and open events, then you should volunteer at least twice.
Please note the following when signing up using the volunteering form:
- The number of marshals required for an event is indicated in brackets at the end of the event title
- The time given is the time you should arrive at race HQ (not the start time of the event)
- Marshalling is very straight-forward, but if it’s your first time please indicate in the comment section
- Regular riders in TT, cyclocross, road racing and MTB events are reminded that they should sign up for at least two slots please
- All marshals are entitled to free tea or coffee after their shift, and are requested kindly to help with the washing up and clearing away at the end