Bruntingthorpe Time Trials and Bunch Races are being run under TLI Cycling regulations.
These events are for Club members only.
- Road Races: Tuesdays evenings, 13th and 27th July, 10th and 24th August
- Time Trials: Tuesday evenings, 20th July, 3rd August, 17th August and 31st August
Any member wishing to take part in either a TT or road race at Bruntingthorpe will need to get a TLI licence in advance (costing just £15 for an adult, £10 for a junior and free for under 16s). This can be done very easily by following this link https://www.tlicycling.com/membership/. If you have any questions, or encounter any problems, please contact Jon Durnin, Tim Smith or Chris Dainty.
No licence, no ride.
Entry fee for seniors for each event is £2.50, but discounts are available as follows:
1 event – £2.50
2 events – £4.50
3 events – £6.50
4 events – £8.00
5 events – £9.00
6 events – £10.00
7 events – £11.00
8 events – £12.00
There will be no charge for under 18s.
To qualify for a discount:
- Events must be booked at least 2 days prior to first event attending
- Must be paid in advance online
- If cannot make a booked event for a genuine reason a refund will be given at marginal rate
- If wish to add additional events cost will be £2.50.