Club Race Series at Bruntingthorpe – and there’s everything still to play for, with team and individual honours up for grabs
- Formatted to allow similarly able riders to compete against each other in teams
- Opportunity to try racing within friendly club environment at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground (traffic free)
- Points awarded for sprint laps and final placing
- Race durations are:
- Fast: 60mins + 1 lap
- Brisk: 55mins + 1 lap
- Steady(ish): 50min + 1 lap
- Riders of all abilities are encouraged and welcomed
- These events are for Welland Valley Cycling Club members only
Time/Date: Registration opens at 6pm and there is a COMPULSORY race briefing at 6.50pm; with the action getting underway at 7pm.
- Race1: Tuesday 5 July 2022
- Race2: Tuesday 19 July 2022
- Race3: Tuesday 2 August 2022
- Race4: Tuesday 16 August 2022
Location/Course: Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome
Scheduled Events: All Club Circuit Races
Sign-up: To ensure you don’t miss out on any of the high-octane fun, grab your computer / smart phone and spring into action as follows:
- The TTs and team race nights will be run under TLI Cycling* rules and regulations. That means you’ll need a TLI licence to take part (https://www.tlicycling.com/membership/ )
- You need to get your licence in advance. It costs £20 for adults (that’s age 16 and over), and £10 for under 16s. The good news is, you’ll be quids-in because after you have bought your licence, the race fees are just £4 per event.
- Even better you can buy a season ticket in advance for £20 and enter as many of the 8 events you wish. You will need to pay for you season ticket at least 2 days before first event.
- There are no race fees for juniors and under 16s.
- The link to sign up for the events is here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a4ca8ab2aa5f94-bruntingthorpe3
New Member? These events are for Welland Valley Cycling Club members only
Parental Consent: The minimum age for joining a Club run is 12 when riding with a family member, or 14 when riding solo with signed parental consent form.