If you’re heard enough about us and you’re thinking of joining Welland Valley Cycling Club, then you’ve come to the right place!
With around 300 senior and junior members, the club is one of the biggest in the region. And we guarantee a warm welcome to everyone – from cycling novices through to experienced racers.
Joining up couldn’t be simpler. Just take a look at the membership categories below and use the links below to access our membership forms (PDF files that you can download or print, or Excel files that you can fill in and email back)…
- Existing members renewal procedure
- Membership form (PDF)
- Membership form (excel)
- Member commitment form (PDF)
- Member commitment form (excel)
The Welcome to Welland Valley New Members Pack is available here to download.
Please complete and return these to our Membership Secretary (John Welsford) using the contact details provided on the membership form.
There are no formalities or any ‘golf club interview’ nonsense to go through.
Annual membership runs from January to December, but you can join at any time during the year.
Once you’ve signed up, our new member’s liaison officer will be in touch to help you find your way around things (Claire Moore: email@example.com)
So don’t delay; sign up today. We look forward to welcoming you to our club.
Club membership costs for 2020
Please note: For existing club members, there is an early renewal discount if you pay your renewal subscription fees before 29th February 2020. This discounted rate is provided in blue below.
- Adult: £15 (£10 for early renewals before 29th Feb)
- Adult aged 65+: £5 (£3.50 for early renewals before 29th Feb)
- Second claim: £7.50 for when WVCC is not your primary cycling club (£5 for early renewals before 29th Feb)
- Junior aged 17-18, or full-time student up to age 21: £5 (£3.50 for early renewals before 29th Feb)
- Youth aged 12-16: £2.50 (£2 for early renewals before 29th Feb)
- Go Ride (aged under 12): Free
- Family: £22.50 adults and children aged 18 and under, or under 21 in full time education, living at the same address (£15 for early renewals before 29th Feb)