- This event has passed.
Reliability Ride 2022
30 January @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm£5.00
A traditional reliability ride run by Welland Valley CC. A great, ‘Hard Riders’, no frills event with fantastic routes along the Leicestershire / Northamptonshire border.
Don’t expect a Sportive, this is an “Old School” Reliability Trial in every sense of the word. Route markers and support are not supplied, riders are expected to be self-reliant.
Cost: £5 per rider, pay via Contactless Credit/Debit Card at sign-on
Ride HQ: Husbands Bosworth Sports Pavilion (Kilworth Road, Husbands Bosworth LE17 6JW), which will be open from 8:30am.
- Parking is very limited, so don’t expect to be able to park at the HQ (if you park in the village please do so with consideration).
- Cakes and hot drinks at start/finish.
- Real Toilets at HQ, no portable loos!
- Route cards
Time: First riders off at 9am. HQ will close at 3pm.
Weather: Please note that if weather conditions are icy, the ride may need to be cancelled. Please keep an eye on the Club website and/or Facebook page for updates.
Parental Consent: Riders aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult and you will need to have a parental consent form (so click this link to download)
- Consider taking a Lateral Flow Test before leaving home
- Wear a mask when signing-on
- Maintain social distancing, and follow instructions at the HQ,
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell